Thursday, May 29, 2008

Here We Go

Well today is opening day for "The Captain's Crew" blog.  I've always wanted to discuss my views and opinions regarding the Yanks with others, so I'm happy that I have this blog up and running.  What I hope to accomplish with this blog is to inform the readers with current information regarding the Yankees team status.  I will discuss everything from upcoming series' to roster moves and health concerns.  I will make a great attempt to preview and recap every game played, and give you detailed analysis of what took place, and how to make sense of all of it.
Allow me to introduce myself a bit.  My name's Eric.  I am currently a Sociology major going into my Junior year and Central Connecticut State University.  I have always enjoyed writing, and expressing my opinions.  The title of my blog "The Captain's Crew" obviously refers to my favorite Yankee Derek Jeter.  If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me at Agenthunt222@yahoo.com.  Enjoy the blog, and please feel free to post any or all of your comments and concerns. 

No comments: